Wednesday, December 7, 2011
My friends and I have been talking quite a bit about how we finally like adding bits of brass and gold to our lives. I was once supremely silver-centric. I used to joke that I suffered from aurophobia (fear of gold). I would never look at or consider anything other than silver when it came to jewelry or decor.
I realize I'm a few years behind on the warm metal trend but I really didn't appreciate it until now. The key, for me, is to use brass and gold sparingly.
- I can't remember where this first bowl is from!
- Urchin objet from Dwell
- Kelly Wearstler brass perf ring and brass bracelet
- Small beaded circle pendant by Michele Chang Jewelry
- Leaf plate by Martha Stewart at Macy's
- Another brass ring from Kelly Wearstler